Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nutella and Banana Ice Cream

Okay, so I saw this recipe on Pinterest and I was reeeallly skeptical -- there seem to be a lot of really too-good-to-be-true pins. Like the one about how Quinoa has more protein than meat. Or the Alan Rickman "All this time" quote, which apparently he never said. The pin said nutella + bananas = life changed.


So...overstatement? Yes. Life changed? Not entirely. But is this pretty dang good and easy to make? Absolutely. Okay, write this down: 5-6 medium bananas and 1/3 Cup of Nutella. Blend. Freeze. That's it.

This dessert meets nearly all of my criteria for awesomeness:
1. Easy
2. Easy
3. Chocolatey.

(We'll get to my other criteria later...)

Okay, so seriously try this and let me know if you love it and/or if your life is completely changed.

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment