Monday, August 30, 2010

Mixer Bliss

The strangest thing happened today -- As I was walking through the living room, I noticed that there was a big cardboard box out on our fenced patio. How did it get there? Did our lack of doorbell scare off the delivery guy? Did Brownie magically make a cardboard box appear? (She does find some random stuff to play with out on that patio...) But wait! When what to my wondering eyes should appear! Does it say Kitchenaid? Does it?

It did. So I very carefully opened the box and peeped inside to see if it could be true.

The most beautiful Kitchenaid Artisan 5 Qt. Mixer in the world. In the perfect color: Ice.
Here it is in its new home on my counter. I can't wait to make and bake stuff! Eeeeeeeek!

Thanks Chacha and Frenchie!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! :) Yay! This means more marvelous treats! I must admit that my mouth actually waters when I read your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete